Donations received from Individual and institutions are used for the purpose for which it is availed. Donations are used mainly for the purpose of education of a poor child, promotion of status of mentally and physically challenged child, deserving women during pregnancy and in difficult situation.
- Rs.2,950 and Rs. 8,150 will help a poor student for completion of certificate course and a Diploma Degree respectively to get a livelihood option after completion of the course.
- Rs. 6,500 will help a dropout youth for completion of Bachelor Degree Program examination for higher study and/or livelihood.
- Rs. 2,200 will assist a poor male student and Rs. 1,650 to a girl student for completion of a six month full time course on computer education.
- Donor can sponsor a poor student by providing Rs. 1,500 and Rs. 2,000 towards dress materials and books respectively per year.
- Rs. 10,000 will help poor women to start a small business to secure her livelihood and provide education and social security measures for her family.
- Donations for the purpose of health services are received as per the requirement and/or the capacity of a donor.
- Donor can sponsor spectacles of Rs. 200 and/or cataract surgery cost of Rs. 800 for a poor old women/men.
- VYK proposes to strengthen a youth resource centre to provide information and assistance to the poor and under privileged youths by way of library services, small assistance for education, exposure and training, vocational education, linking with resource organizations, counseling on various on employable opportunities etc. Doner’s suppor in terms of books, magazines, training, cost of reimbursing exposure visit and financial support are encouraged.
Donations are received by cheque or draft in favour of "Viswa Yuva Kendra". Please mention clearly about the purpose of donation. Donations in shape of kinds are also solicited.