- My good wishes to Viswa Yuva Kendra.
Shri Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo, Minister
School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha
- VYK has a good name because community is benefited out of its successful implementation of various developmental programs.
Shri Rudra Narayan Pani, M.P. (Rajya Sabha),
Government of India
- The leadership training camp organized by Viswa Yuva Kendra is a forum for interacting and learning. It will bring changes in the process of nation building. The positive attitude of participants is encouraging.
Shri D. V. Swamy, IAS
Collector and District Magistrate, Angul
- I appreciate the voluntary work performed by Viswa Yuva Kendra. I wish them all success.
Shri L. N. Gupta, IAS
Collector and District Magistrate, Angull
- I am very pleased to learn about VYK’s 25 years of work. Heartiest congratulations. I take this opportunity to convey my best wishes for a successful Silver Jubilee event.
Mr. Alok Mukhopadhyay, Chief Executive
Voluntary Health Association of India, New Delhi
- The training has been very qualitative and effective. I sincerely wish that, such Endeavour should be allowed to continue in other block areas of the district. Viswa Yuva Kendra deserves high commendation for this distinctive achievement.
Mr. Rabindra Nath Mishra, OAS (I)
Sub-Collector Birmaharajpur, Subarnapur District
- As far as the the IGNOU programs are concerned VYk is a good centre. The support services provided to the students are marvelous. The involvement of VYK is found to be praiseworthy.
Dr. S. K. Tripathy
Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar
- Congratulations for the 25th year celebration of VYK
Mr. Santanu Mishra, Trusty
Smile Foundation, New Delh
- The organization and people associated with VYK are good.
Ms. Pravati Parida, Chairperson
State Social Welfare Board, Bhubaneswar
- Congratulations for successful completion of 25 years of VYK. Your contribution and contribution of all the staff members of VYK for the development sector is a memorable event for me. VYK movement for the child labour eradication in Angul district is a successful movement I have ever seen in the state of Odisha and history will remember it.
Mr. Kailash Chandra Dash, Executive Director
Regional Centre for Development Cooperation, Bhubaneswar
- The VYK has a very good library having divergent collection of very good books on different discipline of life.
Shri L.N. Mohapatra (OAS)
Addl. Project Director, DRDA, Angul
- VYK is an outstanding NGO doing excellent work in the areas that need it most. All the staff and volunteers are extremely dedicated to helping others. I wish them the best of luck for the next 25 years.
Ms. Tara Emery, VYK volunteer 2002, London
- I am delighted to note that the Viswa Yuva Kendra has travelled a log way of 25 years changing the lives for better tomorrow. I congratulate you and your team for having successfully working until now and also on the eve of silver jubilee.
Dr. Bikash Das, President
Committee for Legal Aid to Poor (CLAP), Cuttack
- I have been pleased with what I have found. The program is simple, easy and cost-effective to implement, and has its ears very much to the ground. As a direct intervention targeting mothers and primary caregivers, I think it has great potential in bringing down IMR. I have also found some evidence, even if preliminary, that physical, cognitive/linguistic outcomes in young children of trained mothers are significantly improved.
Ms. Miriam Thangaraj
Research Scholar, ARNEC, Singapore
- The youth leadership training program organised by VYK is highly appreciable and success as a whole.
Shri J.P.S. Mallaick, Zonal Director,
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Bhubaneswar
- An NGO in the locality who really care for its people and their participation in bringing prosperity and all round development. I have attended some of the programs and to me it has a very bright future.
Shri Rudra Prasanna Sahoo, OAS
Block Development Officer, Kishorenagar
- Excellent work. Very much impressed. Keep it up. Sincere wishes to all.
Shri R. Jambulingam, Sr. Consutant Training Officer
RUHSA, CMC &H, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- VYK has innovative action for development. Wish a good luck.
Dr. Dilip Chhotray, Executive Dirtector
- Nice to be such a pleasant place like VYK campus. I wish it should grow.
Shri Bibhu Kalyan Mohanty, Program Manager
Indo German Social Service Society, New Delhi
- It was nice to see how well the team are working with Tara and how supportive you are. Lot of work going on.
Ms. Sarah Hall, Regional Program Manager (South Asia)
Volunteer Services Overseas, New Delhi
- An effective organization which is sincerely trying for the upliftment of the back ward society. I am quite impressed upon the performance of the Director as well as the staff.
Sk. A.A.Hussain, OAS
District Welfare Officer, Angul
- Your team is very good and your work is very useful for the villagers. I wish all success of your organization.
Ram Narain, General Manager
Banwasi Seva Ashram, U.P.
- I am extremely happy with the activities of Viswa Yuva Kendra. I wish all success of the NGO.
Assistant General Manager, NABARD, Bhubaneswar
- VYK is highly motivated team. More strength to your innovative endeavors.
Ms. Pamela Bhagat, Writer and Development Consultant
OXFAM (India) Trust, New Delhi
- I am deeply impressed with the work being done and attempted to be done. Please keep it up in the interest of the people of the region.
Shri Achyutananda Mishra, Adviser
IGNOU Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar
- Very good work. I am happy with the new strategy towards self reliance.
Dr. Keerti Bhusan pradhan, Faculty
LAICO, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- I am extremely glad to visit the field and shared the work done by VYK.
Shri Nirad Bag, Program Officer
The Bridge Foundation, Bhubaneswar
- I wish VYK the very best in all its sustained efforts and was very happy to know about the plan for this three days celebration. You are really trying to make it a gala event with participation of guests from many quarters. I strongly feel that VYK would make much progress in future.
Shri Suchit Ranjan Singh
Development Consultant, Bhubaneswar