The organization was founded on 15th day of December 1986 at the village Debarapali with the involvement of local youths with the objectives of welfare of the village; organize rituals, festivals and sports. It slowly realizes the needs of the community and revisited the objectives. It changed its approaches and involved in process of sustainable development of the community especially poor, SC/ST, women, disadvantage youths etc. Forest conservation, community health, child right, community education, women empowerment, youth promotion, village organization etc. were given priory as the sustainable development of the community.
It has now full time professional and qualified staff, infrastructure, linkages with international and regional agencies, and network with national and state level NGOs and established its credibility and rapport in the community and outside including government, acting as pioneer organization in the district and committed in the field of community health, education, women empowerment, youth promotion and natural resource management.
- We involve CBOs, village committees, women self help groups and panchayatiraj institutions in planning, implementation and monitoring of the programs.
- The findings and achievements of the projects are shared before the E.C., G.B., supporting agencies and the community at large.
- We maintain transparency of all the work done, the process and the methodology followed.
- Society Registration Act: No. DKL/1512/111/87-88 Dated 25.09.1987
- Foreign contribution Regulation Act: No. 104890057 Date 1st January 1996
- Income Tax Act 12-A of 1961: No. 29/91-92 Dated 04.01.1995